who we are
Heli Maintenance BOP Ltd is a CAA Part 145 Approved Aircraft Maintenance Provider conveniently located in the Central North Island of New Zealand. We offer maintenance solutions to a wide range of both helicopter and fixed wing aircraft including Line Maintenance, Rebuilds, Refurbishment and Repainting.
We also hold a CAA Part 19F approval allowing us to source and supply parts for installation and sales.
Helicopter Services (BOP) Ltd is incorporated and provides agricultural, construction and search and rescue services around the North Island. Maintenance was performed by Helicopter Services engineers.
Heli Maintenance (BOP) Limited was incorporated and took over all the maintenance from Helicopter Services (BOP) Limited to better focus on the core business.
Hamish and Mark Funnell take over the directorship of the family company.
Occasionally, Heli Maintenance (BOP) Ltd has vacancies for engineers. Check here for details:
- Applications are invited for a position as a:
- Licensed Aircraft Maintenance EngineerDuties involve the maintenance of predominately Group 1 turbine aeroplanes, and group 2 turbine helicopters.Only New Zealand Licenced Engineers interested in working and living in Taupo should apply.Ratings on the following airframes / engines would be advantageous:
Arriel, LTS101, Allison 250, PT6 and TPE331 turbine engines.
Group 2 helicopters (AS350, EC120, R-66)
Group 1 aeroplanes (P-750, C-208)Applications in writing to:
Heli Maintenance (BOP) Ltd,
PO Box 158,
Taupo, New Zealandor via e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
To be eligible for employment within the group you will need to meet the following requirements;
- New Zealand LAME.
- Have an approval to legally work in New Zealand if not a New Zealand citizen.
- Group 1 airplane rating
- Group 2 helicopter rating
- Turbine engine ratings are an advantage.
We will consider expressions of interest from either Licensed or unlicensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineers. If you think that you can contribute to the Team at Heli Maintenance, then we would like to hear from you. Use the contact us page to get in touch.